Many companies claim to be able to improve your credit score, few have the muscle of a legal team behind them to get it done.
CreditDefenseLegal has the power to demand negative items be removed from your credit report.
When you take on the task of repairing your credit score, it’s important to have a well thought out plan of attack.
Here are some questions worth considering:
- Why are some of your negative reported items considered ‘unfair’?
- Why other negative reported items are considered ‘fair’?
- What role does each credit bureau have?
- What recourse do you have when your letters go unanswered?
- Why should your voice be heard?
There are so many questions as well as many answers. Laws determine your answers:
- The Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- The Truth in Lending Act
- The Fair Credit Billing Act
- The Fair Credit Reporting Act
- The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
The importance of having a respectable credit score (over 700) grows as our lives take on more and more responsibilities. The cost of purchasing insurance, a home, a loan, renting an apartment/home or landing a job is in part based on your credit score. Knowing which items to target and how to permanently remove items from your credit report requires a clear understanding of the law in order to be successful. This knowledge takes time to acquire and even more time to fully understand the dynamics. Ask yourself – are you prepared to take on this task?
Credit Defense Legal utilizes licensed attorneys to help navigate the Credit System in order to achieve the ultimate goal – Raising Your Credit Score.
Call 915 533-2020 or email email@example.com today to schedule your free consultation. The cost is too high to live with anything less than a respectable credit score. Credit Defense Legal offers plans and packages to fit almost any budget.
We look forward to serving your financial needs.