If you aspire to achieve the American Dream, there are certain realities:
- You work hard to get good grades in high school so that you qualify for a scholarship otherwise student loans will be enormous
- You graduate with a Bachelors of Arts
- You graduate with a Bachelor of Science Degree
- You attend a trade school
- You join America’s Finest
- You are an entrepreneur
- You are a hard worker
- You buy a great car or truck
- You buy insurance
- You enjoy dining out
- You enjoy movies, concerts, sporting events
- You get married – a beautiful wedding
- You buy a home
- You buy homeowners insurance
- You buy beautiful furniture
- You take vacations
- You have children
Cost of the American Dream
- Average student loan debt $25,000+ in 2013
- Average price of new car $31,000+ in 2013
- Average date night (dinner/movie) $150+ in 2011 (not counted in total)
- Average cost of a wedding $28,000+ in 2013
- Average cost of a new home $270,000+ in 2013
- Cost of the typical American Dream $354,000+
How much does your credit score impact your life?
- Average interest rate on new car good credit 2013 – less than 4%
- Average interest rate on new car poor credit – approx 12%
- Average interest rate of a home mortgage good credit 2013 – approx 3%
- Average interest rate of a home mortgage poor credit 2013 – approx 8.5%
A $270,000 mortgage for 30 years = 360 months may cost you over $937 per month more (with a lower credit score) than a low interest mortgage = $337,300+ over the life of the mortgage.
An average new car loan of $31,000 for 60 months may cost you over $118.00 per month more (with a lower credit score) than a low interest loan = $7,100+ over the life of the car loan.
Find out how CreditDefenseLegal.com uses the power of our team of licensed attorneys and experienced credit restoration specialists to challenge your negative reported items. Contact CreditDefenseLegal.com for a free consultation. Call (915) 533-2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. We can improve your credit score at a cost to fit almost any budget. How can you afford not to!